1. Make sure choose a right socket type before order. So you'd better check it on the web or just send inquiry with your car information, it's happy for us to check it for you.
2. It is suitable for most cars, not 100% error free. If it does not work after installation, please try 180° reverse the plug and reconnect. If it is flickering or has any error. it may be caused by the different current. Because our energy-efficient LED headlights require less current than halogen or xenon headlamps, then you need to install a pair of decoders to solve the problem.
1. Put the vehicle into park or make sure it is securely in gear.
2. Make sure to have the ignition turned off and the keys removed.
3. Be careful to avoid burns, especially when turning on or off the vehicles lighting.
4. Make sure not to touch the lamp bead with your fingers, so as not to stain or even damage it. Do not press the fan to avoid damage to the fan.
5. Pay attention to the positive and negative.Fully examine the connection of the contact points, ports and the wires as faulty connections can cause lighting problems.
6. Make certain that the end of the bulb does not come in contact with the interior light shield of the headlight when adjusting the bulb,The wires of the lights should be facing down.
7.It is best to install a dust cover to prevent dust from affecting the headlights service life.